|
Hey there! I’m excited to share a super cool feature on our website that I think you’ll love! 🎉 You can now easily search for Frugal Coupon Living blog posts and save your favorites—perfect for planning all those special moments. Once you create an account, you can keep coming back to your favorite posts as often as you like. Handy, right? Let’s say you’re getting ready for a classroom Thanksgiving party. Just hit the search icon at the lower right on the screen, type in “Thanksgiving,” and start hearting those posts that catch your eye. You can do this for any holiday, celebration, church resource, or family tradition. Easy peasy! To get you started, here are a few of my personal blog post faves to save:
...and so many more, feel free to find and save your own and personalize your portfolio!
I hope you have as much fun using this feature as I do! |
Your source of free printables, fun games, kids' birthday ideas, and beyond. Create frugal, fulfilling memories when you join our community of 35,000+ and unlock a treasure trove of tips and tricks tailored for busy moms. Delight in holiday hacks, imaginative party plans, cherished family traditions, and wallet-friendly solutions for all your special moments. Are you craving family fun without breaking the bank? Subscribe today!
Hi friend, October is almost here! Whether you're planning Sunday School, a fall festival, trunk-or-treat, classroom fun, or a family Halloween night, here are some of my favorite ideas to make planning a little easier. Church + Sunday School Trunk or Treat Ideas Church-Approved Costumes Halloween Bible Crafts & Activity Set Halloween Bible Scavenger Hunt God's Sweet Truths Halloween Candy Craft Let Your Light Shine Pumpkin Craft - Spanish & English Trinity Candy Corn Wheel - Spanish &...
Hi Reader, Happy first day of fall! Pumpkin season is here, and this Pumpkin Prayer Flipbook turns a familiar fall favorite into a meaningful lesson about Jesus. Kids work through four simple prayers: Open My Heart Clean Me Inside Fill Me With Your Love Let Your Light Shine Each page connects pumpkin carving to a Gospel-centered message, helping kids understand how Jesus changes us from the inside out. BONUS ALERT: Want to shop the Halloween Bible Craft & Activity Set? I’ve included the...
Hola Reader, Fun fact: Did you know I am half Cuban? Yep, my dad immigrated to Miami in the 70s. It's been on my heart to turn some popular crafts into Spanish, and I have finally gotten some done. And if you need both languages, I’ve made it easy. When you shop these new (and older) resources directly in the Frugal Coupon Living Shop, you’ll receive both the English AND Spanish versions together in one set. Currently available in English + Spanish: The Great Commission Wheel Back-to-School...