Hi Reader, Happy first day of fall! Pumpkin season is here, and this Pumpkin Prayer Flipbook turns a familiar fall favorite into a meaningful lesson about Jesus. Kids work through four simple prayers: Open My Heart Clean Me Inside Fill Me With Your Love Let Your Light Shine Each page connects pumpkin carving to a Gospel-centered message, helping kids understand how Jesus changes us from the inside out. BONUS ALERT: Want to shop the Halloween Bible Craft & Activity Set? I’ve included the...
6 days ago • 1 min read
Hola Reader, Fun fact: Did you know I am half Cuban? Yep, my dad immigrated to Miami in the 70s. It's been on my heart to turn some popular crafts into Spanish, and I have finally gotten some done. And if you need both languages, I’ve made it easy. When you shop these new (and older) resources directly in the Frugal Coupon Living Shop, you’ll receive both the English AND Spanish versions together in one set. Currently available in English + Spanish: The Great Commission Wheel Back-to-School...
14 days ago • 1 min read
Hello! Grandparents Day is Sunday, September 13! Skip the store-bought card and let kids create something a little more meaningful. This Grandparents Day Bible Flipbook gives kids a chance to celebrate what makes their grandparents special while weaving in biblical truths along the way. It’s simple, personal, and something Grandma or Grandpa can keep long after Grandparents Day is over. Grab the Grandparent Flipbook Craft! Here’s to celebrating the people who pass down love, wisdom, and...
21 days ago • 1 min read
Hi Friend, Summer may be winding down, but there’s still time to squeeze in one more fun activity! The new My God Is Making Lemonade Bible Craft is a hands-on way for kids to explore Romans 8:28 and remember that God can work all things for good. Kids can sponge paint their lemonade, add lemons and ice, and create a set of lemon-shaped Bible verse cards to take home. It’s an easy activity for Labor Day weekend, Sunday School, children’s church, or homeschool. Find this in the Frugal Coupon...
26 days ago • 1 min read
Hi friend, The school year is underway, and the busy schedules are back! As our kids settle into new routines, this is a great time for a simple reminder: F.R.O.G. — Fully Rely on God. I created this fun paper plate craft to help kids remember the words of Proverbs 3:5–6 — to trust in the Lord with all their heart. With a handprint frog, lily pad, and Bible verse, it's an easy activity for Sunday School, Christian classrooms, homeschool, or an afternoon at home. It turns into an adorable...
28 days ago • 1 min read
Hi friend, Fall is almost here! As the leaves begin to change, it’s a great time to remind kids that while seasons change, Jesus never does. The Fall for Jesus Leaf Flipbook turns the season into a simple Bible lesson about being rooted in Christ, growing in His Word, changing for His glory, and producing good fruit. Just print, color, cut, and assemble! Grab the Fall for Jesus Flipbook or the Larger Fall Activity & Craft Set and get ready for the entire season! A simple way to bring faith...
about 1 month ago • 1 min read
Hi Friend, I hope you’re enjoying these last weeks of summer! I’ve been busy creating, and it’s been a little while since I’ve shared what’s new. Over the past few weeks, I’ve added quite a few Bible printables that I’m excited for you to see. Whether you’re preparing for Sunday school, homeschool, children’s church, Christian classrooms, or simply looking for meaningful ways to help kids grow in their faith, I hope you’ll find something you’ll love. You’ll find an easy list of each resource...
about 1 month ago • 1 min read
Hi Friend, Teachers spend so much of the day with our kids. I love surprising ours with little gifts throughout the year—a favorite candy bar, a fun pen, a pumpkin candle, or even a simple note just to say thank you. That's exactly why I created the Teacher Appreciation Gift Tag Collection. With a growing bundle of over 15 printable gift tags, you'll have thoughtful ideas ready for the entire school year. For a limited time, it's just $9.99 with coupon code TEACHERSROCK (regularly $19.99,...
about 2 months ago • 1 min read
Happy August Reader! Can you believe we’re already flipping the calendar to August? As the freedom of summer winds down, I wanted to take a moment to highlight some of your favorite downloads from the season — these were a hit for classrooms, homes, Sunday school, and everything in between: 🍉 Watermelon Fruit of the Spirit Craft 🌴 Righteous Palm Tree (Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Style) 🍦Ice Cream "Taste and See" Bible Activity (my son loves when I make paper plate crafts; he's typically the...
about 2 months ago • 1 min read